Giving back to our communities
Bassett & Walker International, Inc. (BWI) is committed to social responsibility in all our business dealings. We believe that equitable market practices and corporate social responsibility are essential to long-term business success. BWI is committed to a variety of social initiatives nationally and internationally in the areas of education, the arts, health, and community services.
BWI is an ongoing and committed supporter of the SickKids Hospital Foundation.
BWI is a proud supporter of the Soulpepper Theatre Company.
BWI maintains active affiliations with the world’s leading agrifood organizations and supports the highest standards and practices in the industry. BWI is a member in good standing and maintains strong ties with:
United States Poultry and Egg Council (USAPEEC)
- Canada Pork International (CPI)
- United States Meat Export Federation (USMEF)
- The Canadian Meat Council (CMC)
- Meat Importers Council of America (MICA)
- United States Dairy Export Council (USDEC)
- American Dairy Products Institute (ADPI)
- Association of Meat Importers and Exporters (AMIE), Africa